Valplast® flexible partials are designed to provide years of comfort, use, and cosmetic restoration of your patients missing teeth. Valplast® is a flexible, nylon thermoplastic that is thinner and more translucent than traditional partials.
The partial denture you receive is fabricated from Genuine Valplast® Resin.
- Valplast Flipper
- One Tooth Nesbit
- Two-Three Teeth Nesbit
- Valplast Metal Free Partial
- Valplast Metal Combo Partial
- Comfort: thin, lightweight, flexible
- Esthetic and Biocompatible
- No tissue or teeth preparation
- More durable
- Will not stain or absorb odor
Tip for Insertion:
Immerse the Valplast partial in hot tap water for a few seconds for final patient customization. It will increase flexibility and adaptation of partial, which improves patient comfort and ease of insertion.